Eagle Ridge Elementary School
220 N. ABC Street
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Dear Eagle Ridge Community,
On behalf of the staff at Eagle Ridge Elementary School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-2017 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and the school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child's education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children's success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
1. Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience.
2. Completes all assignments given by teachers
3. Read and write daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4. Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5. Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
6. Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school.
Please consider volunteering at the school as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contribution to the school's program and its operations.
Working together, we can ensure that the students of Eagle Ridge will continue to achieve their highest potential in the classroom. Your involvement, partnership, and support are greatly appreciated during the school year as we work to build and maintain our programs. We believe the years our students spend at Eagle Ridge should provide an opportunity for them to become champions and scholars; please join and partner with us in making this a reality!
I am confident that this will be an outstanding school year and look forward to working with the staff and community to continue the Eagle Ridge tradition of academic excellence!